Saturday, May 31, 2008

Buying a New Car? You Absolutely Need This!

If you're shopping for a new car, you need to get Canada's most powerful negotiating tool.

Car Cost Canada provides Canadian dealership invoice prices to its members and can save you hundreds, if not thousands of dollars on your next new car purchase.

It's so simple too.

After registering at the Car Cost Canada web site, just select the car models you're interested to get the wholesale invoice price reports and instantly see the car dealer's true cost. Print out the report and take it to the dealership.

Since the dealer knows that you know their true cost, all their negotiation games and hassles are thrown out the window and you regain the power to get the deal you want.

"New Car Buyers stand a better chance of getting a great deal if they know the dealer invoice price" - The Globe and Mail


I know it did for me as I saved a lot of $$$ when I bought my car a few years ago with the report in my hands!

So if you're shopping for a new car, I'd definitely recommend using this handy web site to help you get a real deal.



No comments: