Friday, June 29, 2007

2007.5

Time is just flying by! With the markets now closed for the weekend, the first half of fiscal 2007 has come to an end. I hope to have time this long weekend to analyze my situation and come up with a way forward plan for the latter half of the year.

Nevertheless, from a quick look at one of my spreadsheets, I can see that year-to-date, I'm slightly ahead of last year's realized capital gains.

I suspect that the second half of year won't be as good for a number of reasons. One of which is thanks to my new job; I won't have the ability to follow the market throughout the day and take advantage of the large intraday swings that I suspect will occur in the months ahead. Hence, I'll have to come up with a 'new' strategy and possibly even come up with a new watch list over the weekend.

No comments: